For the construction of L’ALTAVIVA, its new 4-star tourist residence in Tignes, the MMV group asked interior designers Agence Amevet to devise a decoration concept for the common areas and the apartments.
The watchword for this concept is “dynamism”, which so closely fits the youthful and sporty image of the Tignes resort.
Our interior designers have conveyed this spirit of dynamism through several forceful elements:
- Sober tones highlighted by colourful touches
- Furniture with contemporary lines
- Relatively uncluttered spaces
The common areas
- The reception area is intentionally spacious to be able to manage to best advantage the large numbers of residents checking in when they arrive.
- The selected furniture re-creates more intimate spaces offering residents areas where they can relax and interact.
- Wood features prominently in this reception area, but is treated in an original manner: trunks of birch punctuate the space, and strips of wood on the ceiling soften the atmosphere and create a play of light.
- The well-being area for its part is treated in a highly contemporary manner, notably with very pure white wallboards with a “3D effect”,
- Our interior designers have created a warm, youthful and dynamic ambiance in the apartments.
- The apartments are designed for ease of use thanks to simple and sturdy materials (stone facing, wooden trim).
- The furniture is meant to be mobile, as with this coffee table designed with a section of tree trunk set on caster wheels.
- The light fittings have been chosen in a spirit of simplicity. But they play their role in this harmonious ambiance, with their touches of colour and the warm light they emit.
AGENCE AMEVET: A LITTLE HISTORY
Created in 1997 by Pierre-François Amevet, Agence Amevet (formerly AmDeCo) is a recognised interior design agency. Its services include design, layout, fitting out, interior decoration and project management.
AGENCE AMEVET: ITS CUSTOMERS
Agence Amevet works for businesses and private individuals in different living environments.
- Private places. For instance in luxury high-end properties, mountain chalets, houses, and apartments
- Business premises for receiving customers. It also works for tourist residences, hotels, boutique hotels, restaurants, concept stores, boutique design, franchised stores…
AGENCE AMEVET: ITS EXPERTISE
Similarly, our interior designers work on new builds and on renovation, conversion, space optimisation, and extension projects.
AGENCE AMEVET: A TEAM
The composition of the Agence Amevet team:
- In its premises: six interior designers, a coordinator, a furnishing designer, a graphic artist, a sales and advertising manager, and an administrative assistant.
- In partnership with a network of conscientious and reliable tradesmen: painters, painter-decorators, cabinetmakers, carpenters, plasterboard craftsmen, tilers, monumental masons, stone-cutters, ironwork fitters, upholsterers, masons.
AGENCE AMEVET: AN AGENCY NEAR YOU
The agency is based in Chambéry Savoie (73 – 74), near Lyon (69) in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
Agence Amevet can work on projects anywhere in France. However, its region of choice is Savoie Mont Blanc and all its mountain resorts (Savoie, Méribel, Courchevel, Val Thorens, Val d’Isère, Tignes, Tarentaise, Vanoise, Haute-Savoie La Clusaz, Megève, Grand Bornand, Chamonix…)